Sunday, June 28, 2009

Girlie, cute or fun

I've been meaning to post these somewhat unrelated things for awhile, mostly because I think they are too cute or fun to pass up and not share. Here's a really sweet girlie outfit that would be so fun to wear on a summer date:

Earrings from Ruche


Shirt from Ruche

Skirt from Anthropologie


Shoes from Urban Outfitters

I am really loving this blog that a friend posted on her Facebook feed. How cute!

Need some upbeat girlie music to add to your fun summertime playlist?:
Check out these guys.
or maybe you'll like them.

Though I like My Brightest Diamond's other songs a bit better, I really enjoyed watching this video:


1 comments:

Tracy said...

I'll take one of each of those lovely fashion items...great fun pieces for summer! Happy Days, Sophie ((HUGS))

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :)!


 

Template by Suck my Lolly