Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun finds and freebies

I found this really pretty fabric online (I lost the url for the site where I found it! :0/) and thought it would make the perfect background for a fun blog! It took me awhile to figure out I couldn't crop it to make it tileable, but I made it seamless using gimp and now it can be used as a tiled background :).


I love each and every one of these kitchens! I wish that I could have a house just full of kitchens. A bathroom kitchen would be a little odd, though :).

Jinjerjup has some sweet freebies like cute wallpapers and print-outs.

Free colorful seamless patterns from Patterrific.

Really pretty free bohemian backgrounds for your site (you'll have to make them seamless).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So many cute things all for FREE! Yippeeee. Thanks Sophie.

I've been grabbing some patterns here http://patterns.ava7.com/ have you seen these?

Tracy said...

Fun designs!! Thanks for the great links, Sophie...Happy weekend ((HUGS))

Sophie said...

Hope you two are having a fun and safe weekend.

Sarah-thanks for sharing that link! Haven't been there before :D.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :)!


 

Template by Suck my Lolly