Thursday, February 26, 2009

Words and Pictures


Psalm 62:5-8 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; his is my mighty rocky, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him for God is our refuge.


Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.


Philippians 4:12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.


2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophie, your pictures are beautiful, and very nice verses to ponder. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Have a great weekend, Tiffany :0).

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :)!


 

Template by Suck my Lolly