Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ah, memories.

I have no idea why, but I was very obsessed with Peewee's Big Adventure (and this show) when I was little, so much that I even named my first dog Pee Wee. (For laughs, I showed my mom, she said I practically had the whole script memorized.) I watched it over and over and over. This scene was my favorite; I had a love-hate relationship with it, actually. I'd pretend to cover my eyes, then I'd sneak a peak when I was ready to behold the eye-popping ghost of LARGE MARGE! I'm totally Netflixing this tonight :P!



Funny thing is, my mother also had a strange liking for peculiar and semi-traumatizing movies when she was a kiddo. She made me watch this with her when I was about 11, it was an interesting experience :P...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :)!


 

Template by Suck my Lolly