Saturday, January 8, 2011

Playing house

We're snowed in (kind of) again...during these cold dreary days when we can't go outside, and it's a lazy Saturday, we spend time planning or cleaning. We were hoping to clean out our storage unit this weekend, but our car doesn't drive too well on snowy roads. So we did some planning today instead, mostly dreaming, really :).

We are going to rent for awhile when we move back to Austin so that we can save up for a down payment, but we still like to look at homes that are available and think about what we'd like. I really like the homes below, especially the first one. Some things are a bit dated, but I really love the light, the built in shelves, the open spaces, covered patio area (perfect for those summer afternoons when there are mosquitos out). All in all, it's a cute house, I have to admit I kind of like the pink walls too ;). But I also really like the color and outside style/look of the second blue house (second set of snap shots).




This is the second blue house:

I like the kitchen of this third house:


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have great taste in houses.

I love big porches too but thankfully we don't have to think of the mosquitos too much here.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :)!


 

Template by Suck my Lolly