Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mirabel's First Trip to CA (LA)



Taking a walk along the beach early in the morning on our first full day in CA.


Produce and flowers from the farmers market in Santa Monica.  So many beautiful shades and varieties to choose from.  I usually stick to mostly succulents here in Texas ;).  If I lived in CA, I would have a garden full of flowers!





Gardens at the Getty.
Mirabel @ The Getty Museum.
Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Grauman's Chinese Theater
Tired and Grumpy at the Roosevelt Hotel.  Can you guess who Grumpy is? ;)


Palm trees!
Street art.
Flowers from the Hollywood Farmers Market.  Can you tell I really like flowers (and farmers markets)? :) 
Cheese from an amazing Italian Deli.

          From the flowers and the cheese
          To the ocean breeze,
          and your tall, familiar palm trees...


          California, I miss you already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :)!


 

Template by Suck my Lolly