Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012


I'll be positive and say this Easter weekend was mostly great :) (though I didn't get a picture of her in her homemade Easter dress on Sunday b/c I was sick!). We went to our church's Easter egg hunt this Saturday, and thankfully that was before I came down with another bug (AGAIN), so I was able to get to watch Mirabel collect a few easter eggs, fly a kite (and chase kites--she loves them)...


She decorated an easter cookie and enjoyed it. We also made Easter cookies at home on Thursday afternoon (but she mostly just ate the frosting then; Jose has that picture :). She also decorated Easter eggs with her aunt on Saturday--Jose also has those pics on his phone ;).


And we got a nice surprise when we found out Jose didn't have to work Friday. I took a few shots of her outside running around since it was such a nice, sunny day.


...and that picture was captured right as she ran into me to give me a hug. Notice the blue and white shirt with the bump? That's Juliette :). Mirabel is finally starting to understand (I think) that there's a baby in there. She likes to talk to her by blowing raspberries on my stomach. It's quite the site. How was your Easter weekend?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, what pretty cookies! Those look delicious.

I need to post so badly, but I just can't seem to force myself to do it.

Jenny said...

this is beautiful! and i love the last bump picture ;O)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :)!


 

Template by Suck my Lolly