Saturday, December 3, 2011

In case you were wondering...and a clarification of how OPKs work

So apparently the line on an OPK needs to be just as dark as the control line to be considered positive (a true LH surge which comes a day or so before the big O). The female body always produces LH, which is why a fine line commonly shows up on these tests.

I've been paying really close attention to everything my body does, in an effort to conceive without medical intervention. This is why I bought about 50 of these ovulation predictors :P.

Well, I had a feeling this would happen sometime this week, based on how I felt throughout the week. I am not temping, but I am reading the same signals I read/used when I got pregnant with Mirabel.

Thankfully, I was right. This is [finally] a positive test. Maybe in 2 1/2 weeks I'll see another positive test? :)

It's nice to know things are working as they should. Which is a complete blessing, considering my body has never been normal in the reproductive department.

Wow! It just occurred to me how awesome it would be to get pregnant that easily! And to think that's how it happens to most people.

Yes, I realize this is a lot of personal info for the average everyday blog about life, but this is what makes my life exciting. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :)!


 

Template by Suck my Lolly