Monday, April 26, 2010

The waiting game


37 weeks today. Nope, no sign of Mirabel yet. But the good news is that we're all set up!

We're not in the cottage yet (that'll be when we're in Austin), we're staying in a cozy condo here in Houston for the first 6-week internship. We can take a big breather, knowing that we're finally settled down and pretty much ready for her to come! She's got a doctor, a new car (well, it's more ours than hers :P), a little bed and bouncer, clean clothes, a hospital (where she'll be delivered) and Wednesday I meet with the midwives. (I decided to go with a midwife because we haven't had any complications and I think the support during the labor/delivery will be nice. :) This weekend, we've got a family baby shower :)! Then one more in a couple of weeks, but I wonder if that one will be a baby welcoming party instead ;)?!

Here are a couple of pics of the place, and one final pregnancy photo!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a nice place! And what a cute belly. Oh, how I miss it. Oh how I want a little belly again. Oh, but how I don't think I can do it again. Oh, all that pink I love it! Good luck Sophie, you sound all set up. All you need is a sweet little girl.

Tracy said...

WOW your place is sooo great, Sophie... very stylish, yet snug! LOVE the belly pics... Gosh, but you look like you haven't gain an ounce since waiting on Mirabel... Hope you had great fun at the shower... Wishing you all the best! :o) ((HUGS))

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :)!


 

Template by Suck my Lolly